The Renogy Wanderer 10A solar charge controller integrates efficient PWM charging to increase battery life and improve system performance. Designed with a simple interface for ease of use the controller uses an LCD to notify users of battery information. This advanced charge controller is designed for off-grid solar applications and can be used with a 12V/24V battery or battery bank. The compact size of the controller makes installation a breeze. The controller comes equipped with fully comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions to prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults.
Installation Notes: The default starting position of the Wanderer controller terminal hatches are closed (in the UP position) that could mistakenly look like an open wire hatch. Make sure to FIRST lower each terminal hatch by screwing the terminals counterclockwise to expose the wire terminal hatch to the open position. THEN secure each cable by rotating the screws clockwise to the closed position.
Simple Install: Fully open the hatch (CCW), insert the appropriate wires, and completely close the hatch (CW).
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optimized for a 12V/24V system; Deep cycle Sealed (AGM), Gel, Flooded and Lithium battery option ready.
- Smart 4 Stage PWM charging (Bulk, Boost, Float, and Equalization) increases battery life and improves system performance. Intelligent protection against reverse polarity, overcharging, short-circuit, and reverse current.
- Backlit LCD screen for displaying system operation, diverse load control and error codes.
- Integrated 5V 2A USB ports to charge USB devices.
- Compact in size makes it easy to install virtually anywhere.
- Capable of charging over-discharged lithium batteries.
- Integrated RS232 port allows communication with BT-1 Bluetooth module and usage of Renogy DC HOME smartphone app.
Renogy Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller
|Wanderer 10A PWM Charge Controller|
|Nominal Voltage: 12V/24V Auto Recognition||
Rated Charge Current: 10A
|Max. PV Input Voltage: 50 VDC||
Max. PV Input Watt: 130W
|Max Gauge Size: Up to 12AWG||Self-Consumption: <10mA|
|Working Temperature: -31°F to 113°F / -25°F to +45°F||USB port£º5V, 2A max|
|Weight: 0.27 lbs / 122.47g||Dimensions: 4.68 x 2.95 x 1.08 inch|
|Charge Controller||2-year material warranty|
|Please click the link below and refer to the installation notes:|
|Wanderer 10A&30A Installation Notes|