The REGO 12V 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller focuses on the simplified installation and comprehensive protections for the whole solar system. Plug-and-play hookups for rapid connection, save on installation time than traditional controllers. The integrated high BPU (Battery Protect Unit) technology achieves the highest protection against battery cell damage and battery failure, safeguarding the entire system. With the most efficient MPPT technology with high tracking efficiency of up to 99%, maximum the power generated by solar panels to provide more power for your system. The compact and robust nature of the controller not only has a sense of technology and fashion but also saves on installation space relative to the competition. Add the REGO 12V 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller, one of the most efficient and reliable controllers on the market yet to your system.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case!
- 【Comprehensive Protections for Whole System】The REGO charge controller with multiple protections on both solar input and battery output terminals. The integrated high BPU (Battery Protect Unit) technology achieves the highest protection against battery cell damage and battery failure, safeguarding the entire system.
- 【Easy Installation and Operation】REGO charge controller use Anderson terminals with a specially designed Anderson to MC4 adaptor cable for a simple and easy way to connect the controller to your solar panels, cutting installation time by 60%! REGO’s simple design eliminates tedious data settings and lets you switch between batteries by just turning a knob.
- 【Ultra-High Tracking Efficiency】Innovative MPPT technology of the REGO provides high tracking efficiency of up to 99% and peak conversion efficiency of 98%, which is the best charging solution even in cloudy environments where the max power point of the solar panels will fluctuate all day. Adopts a four-stage charging（Bulk,Boost,Float,EQU), ensuring high charging efficiency and optimizing the battery status for a longer lifespan.
- 【Compatible with Multiple Batteries Types】The REGO charge controller is compatible with multiple types of batteries: AGM, SLD, Flooded, Gel, and Lithium, able to be perfectly and easily added to your solar system, providing a powerful solution for different occasions.
- 【Puts Monitoring and Control in Your Hands】Built-in Bluetooth allows you to monitor the REGO charge controller on your smartphone with the Renogy DC Home App. With the app, you can customize multiple battery data such as the boost voltage, float voltage, and duration data.
REGO 12V 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
|REGO 12V 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller|
|Model:RCC60REGO||Rated System Voltage:12V|
|Rated Charge Current:60A||Rated Max Charge Power:800W|
|Battery Operating Range:10 -16V||Battery Types：SLD/AGM;FLD;GEL;USER;LI|
|Max Input Current (short-circuit, Isc):50A||Power Limiting Protection:Up to 800W/12V|
|Solar Input Voltage Range (VOC):100V||MPPT Voltage Range:15-100 VDC /12V|
|Idle Consumption：≤0.5W||Grounding Type：Common Negative Lug|
Operating Temperature Range：-20 ℃ - 60℃ / -4 ℉ - 140℉
|Storage Temperature Range：-25 ℃ - 65℃ / -13 ℉ - 149℉/|
|Temperature Compensation：-3mV / ℃ / 2V (Non-Lithium) |
'0mV / ℃ / 2V; no compensation (Lithium)
|Communication Protocol:CAN Bus|
|Humidity：0%-90%RH||Dimensions (L x W x D)：9.43 x 7.36 x 4.28 inch / 239.4 x 187 x 108.8 mm|
|Terminal Size：Anderson PP75||Terminal Range：8AWG-6AWG|
|CE and RoHS compliant||YES|
|Material and workmanship warranty||5 Year|
The maximum solar voltage 100V at the input.The max solar power is up to 800W. It is better to combine similar panels and do not exceed the voltage input limit.