High in power, compact in size, this Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect option for any off-grid application. Ideal for RVs, motorhomes, cabins, marine areas, home backup power, and more. The panels feature lightweight aluminum frames and shatter-resistant glass, making them perfect for outdoor applications.
It comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, solar connector leads, and a junction box. Allowing you to install, connect it to a controller, or expand with panels without breaking a sweat. The panels are made of premium Grade A+ monocrystalline solar cells that are more efficient than conventional polycrystalline solar cells.
Since 2010, Renogy has gained rich experience in designing and manufacturing the most efficient and robust solar panels and the most complete off-grid solar system. A focus on testing, quality control, and traceability ensures our solar power system offers an industry-leading warranty and reliability guarantee. Invest in yourself by going Renogy. This will be your most economical long-term investment yet.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email us at email@example.com
Reliable Power Output
- Renogy's 100W monocrystalline solar panel can provide an average of 400-500 Watt-hours (Wh) or 33-41Amp-hours (Ah) of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
- Bypass diodes protect the solar cells from overheating and allow the solar panel to continue working during accidental shading by bypassing the underperforming cells.
- This Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Panel is made from high purity silicon cells coated with advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide long-lasting durability.
Built to Last
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame provides extended outdoor use that ensures the panel can last for decades. The IP65 rated junction box is versatile due to its ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
Fast and Easy Installation
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel (Compact Design)
1 or 2 x
|Renogy 100 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel||Output Cables: 14 AWG (1.96 ft long)|
|Cell Type: Monocrystalline (6.5 x 3.3 in)||IP65 Rated Waterproof Junction Box|
|Maximum Power at STC: 100 W||Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 20.4 V||Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 4.91 A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 24.3 V||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.21 A|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A||Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 80℃|
|Weight: 6.4 kg||Dimensions: 106.2 x 53.0 x 3.5 cm|
|Certifications: CE, ISO|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty