Take command of your RV solar system with a Renogy Complete Solar Kit! We provide basic component, and you can also choose the full component with battery and inverter or not.
This kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system: two Renogy100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panels, one 12V 50A DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT, one 20ft 10AWG Solar Adaptor Kit, one 8ft 4AWG Tray Cable,one 20A Solar Connector Waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder w/ Fuse , one pair of branch connectors, one 12V 100AH SMART LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE BATTERY WITH BLUETOOTH，and one 1000W 12V to 230V Pure Sine Wave Inverter (with UPS Function) . Let's travel in comfort with a vehicle that is both solar powered and drive-charged.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case !
- Extremely Flexible-This 100W solar panel can flex up to 248 degrees, minimizing the mounting and even issues for a curved surface. Where rigid panels are inconvenient to install, get this one.
- Ultra Lightweight-Light as 4.2 pounds, this product weighs 1/4 of its rigid counterpart. Travel light with solar, embrace possibilities.
- Super Thin Lamination- This Renogy 100W flexible panel is only 0.08 inches thick! It is about 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, ideal for a stealthy solar setup.
- Weather Resistance- Rigorously tested, the 100W panel can withstand extreme winds of up to 2400 Pa and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa. Fearless of extreme climates, backup your brave journey.
- Easy Installation- Six metal reinforced mounting holes, simple to install. You can also mount it with silicone structural adhesive.
- High efficiency solar cells-21% Monocrystalline Cell Efficiency, 15% Module Efficiency.
- Electronic overload protection with automatic shutdown.
- Built-in internal backup DC fuse provides added safety.
- Low battery voltage protection with automatic shutdown.
- Over temperature protection with automatic shutdown.
- Output short circuit protection.
- 3-phase MPPT Charging Technology-With Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger will charge your service batteries with maximized solar power, providing 3-phase charging (Bulk, Boost and Float) to regulate the whole charging and ensure the batteries will be accurately charged at the correct voltage levels to 100%.
- Connects multiple batteries in parallel safely without internal state non-uniformity issues.
- Ultra-Safety-The battery management system (BMS) provides comprehensive protection to the battery and manages the charging/discharging process wisely.
- Uncompromised Quality-State-of-the-art battery cells ensure a lifespan of more than 2000 cycles, 100A continuous discharge current, and a wide range of operation temperature.
- Monitors the battery operation status on mobile devices in real time with the built-in Bluetooth module.
|100 Watt 12 Volt Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel（basic）||Solar Connector Waterproof In-Line Fuse Holder w/ Fuse（basic）|
|Maximum Power at STC: 100 W||Rated Current: 10 A|
|Maximum System Voltage: 600 V DC(UL)||Rated Voltage: 1000 V DC|
|Open-Circuit voltage (Voc): 22.5 V||Degree of Protection: IP2*/IP67|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75 A||Flame Class: UL94-V0|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9 V||Safety Class: II|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29 A||Insertion Force / Withdrawal Force: ≤50 N / ≥50 N|
|Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kg||Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C|
|Panel Dimensions: 48 x 21.5 x 0.08 in / 121.9 x 54.6 x 0.2 cm||Contact Resistance of Plug Connector: 1 mΩ|
|Connectors: Solar Connectors||Fuse Can Replace|
|Cables: 12 AWG, 17.7 in (Negative Cable), 5.9 in (Positive Cable)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15 A|
|20 Ft 10 AWG Adaptor Kit（basic）||Battery to Charge Controller Tray Cables （basic）|
|Length: 20 ft||Length: 8 ft|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000 V||AWG: 4 AWG / 21.2 mm²|
|Temperature: -40°F to +185°F||Terminal Size: 3/8 in Lugs (M10)|
|Backup Battery Charging Mode : MPPT||Max. Current: 95 A|
|Rating Voltage: 600/1000 V|
|Solar Y Branch Connectors MMF+FFM Pair（basic）||DCC50S 12 V 50 A Dual Input DC to DC Battery Charger with MPPT（basic）|
|Withstanding voltage: 1000 V DC(TUV), 600 V (UL)||System Voltage : 12 V DC|
|Contact Resistance: 1 m||Battery Voltage Range: 9-16 V DC|
|Protection Class: Class II||Maximum Charging Current : 50 A|
|Temperature: -40°F to +194°F||Backup Battery Charging Mode: MPPT|
|Protection Degree: IP67, mated||Max. Solar Input Voltage : 25 V|
|Maximum Alternator Input Power : 660 W|
|Communication Protocol: RS485|
|12 Volt 100 Ah Smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth（optional）||1000 W 12 V to 230 V Pure Sine Wave Inverter（optional）|
|Rated Capacity: 100 Ah||Input Voltage: 12 V DC|
|Nominal Voltage: 12.8 V||Output Voltage: 220 V AC±10|
|Dimensions: 330 x 172 x 214 mm||Continuous Power: 1000 W|
|Weight: 13.0 kg||Output Wave form: Pure Sine Wave|
|Cycle Life(0.2C,25℃): 80%DOD 2000 Cycles||Output Frequency (Nominal): 50 Hz ±0.3|
|Maximum Continuous Charging Current: 50 A||Efficiency: > 90%|
|Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A||Dimensions: 34.2 x 17.3 x 7.6 cm|
|Protection Rate: IP65||Weight: 2.6 kg|
|Connection Method: Parallel|
25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|DCC50S 12V 50A Dual Input DC to DC Battery Charger with MPPT|
|12 Volt 100Ah Smart Lithium-Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth|
|1000W 12V to 230V Pure Sine Wave Inverter|