12V 100Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
Activation switch and bolts
1. What are Renogy battery’s greatest advantages？
2. What is the specific soft package cell mentioned just now?
3. What does the external battery switch do?
4. How long will your battery last?
5. How many batteries can I connect to at most?
6. How to keep a Lithium-iron Phosphate battery healthy at low temperatures?
7. What do I need know to connect multiple batteries in parallel？
When you design to connect multiple batteries in parallel, please keep the length of ALL cables consistent (from the positive end to the negative end). Battery cables (sold separately) should be appropriately sized to handle the expected load. Keep the connection tight by using the appropriate number of washers to allow for as much as possible thread engagement between the terminal, cable lugs, and busbars, without bottoming out the terminal bolt. And it is best to use flexible busbars or dedicated cables to connect batteries together.
Note: DO NOT connect batteries in series. DO NOT connect batteries with different chemistries.
9. What should I do when I receive the battery?
When you receive your battery, please be aware that it may have a low State of Charge (SOC) due to the transportation and storage process. To ensure its optimal performance, we recommend charging the battery right away to avoid over-discharge.
If you plan to store the battery for an extended period without usage, we suggest charging it to a SOC of 30% to 50% and performing maintenance every three months. These steps will help maintain its functionality and performance over time.