The DC-DC Battery Chargers are the most effective way to charge your house batteries from the starter battery. Compatible with a multitude of alternator types, the DC-DC battery charger offers correct charging for AGM, Flooded, Gel, and even Lithium deep cycle batteries! Featuring a 3-stage battery charger and multiple electronic protections, users can feel confident that their batteries are being charged optimally and automatically. For additional safety, it isolates the input from the output preventing incorrect voltage transmission. Easily install the compact yet sturdy DC-DC battery charger on RV's, commercial vehicles, boats, yachts, and many more applications!
- 【Compatible Multiple Battery Types】 Compatible with a multitude of alternator types, the DC-DC battery charger offers correct charging for AGM, Flooded, Gel, and Lithium batteries.
- 【Smart 3-stage Charging】 The DC-DC battery charger will charge your house batteries from the starter battery by 3-stage charging (Bulk, Boost, and Float), to make sure it optimally and automatically charge to 100%.
- 【Various Protections For Ultra Safety】 Offers Over-voltage Protection, Over-temperature Protection, and Reverse Polarity Protection to ensure the operation safety. It also isolates the input and output to prevent voltage transmission errors and interfere with house battery charging.
- 【Protect Your Starter Battery】 The DC-DC battery charger is capable of identifying whether the generator is started, to prevent over-discharge of the starting battery and protect the generator. (18-16AWG copper cable recommended. Please note the D+ Ignition Cable is not included.
- 【Protect Your House Battery】The LC wire can automatically adjust the charging current to prevent excessive charging current from damaging the house battery. (18-16AWG copper cable recommended. Please note the LC cable is not included.)
- 【Prolong Battery Lifespan】The charger needs to select the charging mode according to the battery voltage. By utilizing the DC-DC temperature sensor, this charger is able to protect your battery from high or low temperature by giving -3mV/°C/2V compensation so that the charger recognizes the voltage more accurately and assures stable and constant charging to the battery. (Please note the temperature sensor is not included and it cannot use with Lithium batteries.)
This diagram shows the whole connection of the DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please submit a case！
Renogy 20A DC to DC Battery Charger
|Renogy 20A DC to DC Battery Charger
|System Voltage: 12VDC
|Equalization Voltage: N/A
|Rated Charge Current: 20A
|Float Voltage: 13.2-13.8v
|Rated Max Power: 250W
|Boost Voltage: 14.1-14.7v
|Idle Power Consumption: <0.4A
|Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
|Input Voltage Range: 8V-16V
|Dimensions: 8.3 x 6.9 x 2.7 in / 211 x 175 x 68 mm
|Weight: 3 lbs. / 1.3 kg
|Certification: CE ROHS
|1-year material warranty
The D+ Ignition cable is a design method used to identify whether the generator is started. This design method can well prevent the starting battery from being over-discharged during the charging process. When the generator is started, a signal will be obtained on the D+ Ignition cable, which will light up the indicator light of the charger.
The DC-DC will not power on or operate until the D+ ignition cable is connected.