Renogy's DC to DC MPPT on-board Battery Charger is designed to give you options! This multi-stage, multi-input battery charger can charge a service battery from a starting battery linked to an alternator or by utilizing solar panels connected directly to the unit. While your vehicle's alternator prioritizes your starting battery, this unit will allow your solar system to charge your service battery first! It's the smart way to keep yourself fully charged and off-grid longer! And with multi-stage charging and multi-chemistry functionality, Renogy's DC to DC MPPT Charger has you covered whether you're using Flooded, Gel, AGM, or Lithium batteries. With RJ45 communication port featured, you can unlock monitoring features exclusively using the BT-2 Bluetooth Module and Renogy DC Home App, control and monitor the device remotely through your phone in real time.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sturdy Design for UltraSafe: Comes with sturdy compact design, this Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT can be safely and easily connected to any 12-volt system and allows safe operation in any position or portable devices without the worry of incorrect connections or sparks..
- Built-in MPPT Maximizing Solar Power: WIth Built-in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, this battery charger with MPPT maximizes the solar power when charging from solar panels, and ensures that the loads receive maximum current to be used..
- Multi-alternator Compatibility: This Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT is compatible with both traditional and smart alternators. For smart alternator, an IGN Port is featured to connect the Vehicle Ignition for auto-trigger once it detects the vehicle is started..
- Built-in Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR): When connected with two batteries, it is vital to be able to isolate the two start and service batteries for charging safety. Renogy Dual Input DC-DC On Board MPPT Battery Charger with its built-in VSR allows vehicle owners to enjoy the benefits of fully charged deep cycle service batteries while reliably isolating it to the engine starting battery with one easy-to-install charging system..
- Temperature Monitor and Voltage Adjust: Featured with Remote Temperature Sensor Port, the Voyager can measure the temperature at the battery in real-time and uses this data for very accurate temperature compensation for both too high or low battery temperature, and thus adjust charging voltage to assure stable and constant charging to the battery..
- Silent and Efficient Heat Dissipation: This Renogy DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger with MPPT was specially die-cast aluminum designed for efficient and ZERO dB noiseless heat dissipation..
This diagram shows the whole connection of the DC-DC On-Board Battery Charger.
An external fuse is required for installation.
Battery Temperature Sensor
IGN Signal Wire
RS485 Communication Cable
|System Voltage: 12VDC||Battery Voltage Range: 9-16VDC|
|Maximum Charging Current: 30A
||Battery Types: SLA, GEL, FLD, LI, USER|
|Backup Battery Charging Mode: MPPT||Charging Efficiency: up to 97%|
|Max. Solar Input Voltage: 25V||Maximum Solar Input Power: 400W|
|Alternator Input Voltage: Traditional Alternator: 13.2-16VDC Smart Alternator (Euro 6): 12-16VDC||Maximum Alternator Input Power: 400W|
|Self-consumption: 60mA||Operating Temperature Range: -5°C~65°C|
|Dimension: 234 x 146 x 77 mm||Weight: 1.42 kg|
|Material and workmanship warranty||2 Years|
|Please click the links below to download the manuals:|
|RBC3050D1S Fuse Installation Instructions|
|BT-2 Bluetooth Moudule Manual|
|Monitoring Screen for DC-DC MPPT Battery Charger Series manual|